Props to NFo

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
SoopaFlyYT
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Props to NFo

Post by SoopaFlyYT »

I posted this on my site but thought I'd put it in here as well.

The PAF now has a brand spanking new 16 player West Coast HL2DM server located in Seattle.

IP: 66.150.164.43:27015

Right now HL2DM has very limited maps so don't expect a huge selection.
Rest assured that I will be scouring the globe for custom maps to add to the server.

If you would like your own HL2DM SERVER you need to check out Nuclear Fallout Servers. The PAF has exclusively leased all there servers from them for over 2 years now and I can honestly say that there just isn't a better Server Company on the planet.

John and Tom offer the fastest servers, the best customer support, awesome control panel control of your server, full FTP, no co branding, great prices and PHAT PHAT SERVERS ON PHAT PHAT BANDWIDTH.

Here, dig this, The specs on both my PAF servers are: a machine with 2 AMD Opteron 2 GHz processors and 2 gigabytes of RAM. Bandwidth is InterNAP/Seattle and is huge. No lag there.

Nuclear Fallout Servers now has servers for rent in: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York and Seattle.

So, no matter where you or your clan are located, you can get a Nuclear Fallout Server practically in your own back yard.

Available games include:
Counter-strike: Source
Half-Life 2 Multiplayer
HL: Counter-strike
HL: Condition Zero
HL: Day of Defeat
HL: TFC
HL: Natural Selection
HL: Deathmatch
HL: Digital Paintball
HL: The Battle Grounds
Halo
Quake3
Doom3
UT 2004
Call of Duty
RTCW
UT 2003
Wolfenstein: ET
Wolfenstein: ET Pro
SoF2
MoHAA
MoHAA: Breakthrough
MoHAA: Spearhead demo
MoHAA: Spearhead
BF1942
BF1942: DC
BF1942: R2R
Battlefield Vietnam

Go check them out and get a server as good as any on the planet!

Soopa