Absolutely amazing! :D!!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
nevermind
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Absolutely amazing! :D!!

Post by nevermind »

:D :D :D 8O :D :D :D !!!!!!!!! Ever since I purchased my NuclearFallout server everything has been SO great. The ping itself is pure ECSTASY! :) But the service is no less than first rate, which says a lot about this company! When I first ordered my server, I ended up deciding I had extra settings, and I wanted to change the config, but I wanted the same username, and this and that, and the PayPal setup didn't go right for me the first time, but To'Mas answered every question I had quickly, completely and without tearing his hair out at my special case of n00bity. Even with the changes that had to be done for me, my server was up in no time, and I haven't regretted my purchase for one moment! Well worth the money, not to mention the ORGASMIC deal i got! Hehe... excited though I am, I would strongly recommend NFo over any of the over-booking, crappy-service gameserver hosts out there! :P NFo pones you! :wink:
Don't you mean a BIZARRO TURTLE!?!?
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

:lol:
YoMeR
New to forums
New to forums

Post by YoMeR »

whoa that's some praising there :D i pretty much agree 100 percent ^^
$tyro
New to forums
New to forums

Post by $tyro »

pushes me more to want to buy a server from NFO :lol: though im still thinking about to get a 12 man private or a 14 man public
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by crab »

yeah i would have to agree, not a single regret!!