How do you spell relief? NFO

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Red
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

How do you spell relief? NFO

Post by Red »

There are very little barriers to get into the server hosting business. Rent a Dual Xeon, throw up a web page, and your good to go. Start selling as many virtual game servers as you can on it. This is typical of most hosting, and ALL discount hosting in my experience.

This is not the NFO way. You sign up for a server, and within moments it's up and running. The web based control panel let's you watch whenever you're on the web without having to run hlsw. Total server control via the web. I love it.

Got a problem you can't handle on your own? Send them an email. The worst response time I've gotten is 20 minutes, and that was at 2am.

I live in LA. I get better hit registration from an NFO server in Seattle or Chicago than I do from any other host located locally.

Their equipment and bandwidth is is top shelf. They don't oversell their boxes. Reliability, A+. Support above and beyond. Yes, they are a bit more expensive. You get what you pay for, and if you want to pay for a server you can consistently play on and enjoy, go NFO.