Horror story

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Dweebfire
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Horror story

Post by Dweebfire »

I leased a server from xgameservers.com for 10 months. During those 10 months, they changed my server IP twice without notifying me. They could never get the stats to work correctly and also changed my file server IP without notifying me.

On March 19, 2003 I contacted the tech support guy and inquired if the stats would be working soon. He responded the following day with "I'll work on it this weekend". Since that time, he never responded to me again. I made several attempts to contact them when the server dropped or there was some other issue, with no response.

I then notified the company President of my problem and told him that I would not be making the next months payment until the problem was resolved. He immediately terminated my server and screwed me out a $25.00 partial payment.

I'm tired of fly by night Server Rental companies. We pay alot of money for these servers and should expect prompt and courteous service. Thus far the two servers I have leased from Nuclear Fallout our lag free, and they respond to all my issues immediately. My experiences with xgamerservers is not made up, I have the emails and logs to back it up. You may contact me at dweebfire@dweebfire.com if you are considering leasing a server from them.

So far it looks like Nuclear Fallout is a winner! Avoid Xgameservers like the plague.
Tango23
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Tango23 »

Dude my friend rented from xgamingservers too for svencoop, SUCKS. Its laggy always crashes. twice the server went down took 3 months to get it back up.