sorry nuclearfallout

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
freedomsquad269
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

sorry nuclearfallout

Post by freedomsquad269 »

ok renting from nuclearfallout.net has ben great one of the best companys that actually likes to help people. I have not yet seen one company that cares about there customers as much as nfo and i thank them for that. I have to cancel my server cuz i want to get a alienware comp and its gonna cost me monthly 60 bucks and i cant afford both the server and the alienware comp and no offense but i really wont the comp lol; however servers from nfo are great as well. well anyways thats all i got to say later and thank you nfo i will be back
FlyingMongoose
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FlyingMongoose »

Alienware definitely does make good PC's...but I'd prefer build my own PC and use a "piece at a time" purchasing scheme, this way I know I can afford pieces and just in case the "latest and greatest" comes out just before I go to buy a piece I can get that "latest and greatest" this structure helps in buying PC's because in the end you're almost guaranteed top of the line. There is 1 thing I'm waiting for when it comes to my next PC...Crossfire Chipset Motherboards (I have a personal vendetta against Nvidia, I for a while did PC repair individually and EVERY TIME I have EVER fixed a graphics problem it was an nvidia card, that and I've heard way too complaints about SLI so far)

The mobo I want would support the following
Full-ATX, DDR2 (dualchannel), Crossfire (2 pci-express slots for ATI X850 and up at the moment considering x1800's for it they benchmark near the same performance as a 7800gt which has 24 pipes and x1800 only has 16 pipes.) built in ethernet (normally standard nowadays) and 939 AMD for my 64 bit processor ;) But the mobo isn't out yet! The Crossfire ready graphics cards are though...in fact, the X800XT and above all support Crossfire. Though like I said, the pieces at a time structure helps in affording it in the long run for someone w/ a 7.50/hr paying job like me...lol. Good thing I work long hours at a job I love :)
Cobra
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Cobra »

^^^^ Very true, hand built computers are ALWAYS! going to be better than a factory built computer, because you can add ANYTHING you want, and not limited to only 2 or 3 types of video cards or whatever.
freedomsquad269
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

ok ok i decided that alienware can kiss my bleeeeeeeeep and that ima keep my server lol
Cobra
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Cobra »

YAY! :D but if ya need a better comp, do this, make payments on seperate parts at a time!
freedomsquad269
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

yea i tryed and alien ware told me to apply for credit and ya know credit scares me and i dont wanna ow someone money for the rest of my life lol
FlyingMongoose
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FlyingMongoose »

Credit can be a good thing when managed in proper ways, though a computer will not result in the same kind of credit you would recieve for paying of a vehicle, vehicle based credit will normally result in good credit. And some banks will give out personal loans for anything, but often times those interest rates are really high, though this can be a good way to manage debt, if you're in debt, you take out a personal loan into a checking/savings accout (savings is best it can't overdraw), set up automatic payments on an internet access account (if your bank provides it) on all of your objects in debt, and only pay the loan back personally. The only thing is you gotta worry about delying, stopping and holding some automatic payments and things like that.

Anyway, my truck is how I'm building my credit, I'm 19 years old, got my truck at 17, took out a bank loan and paid for the truck, my parents already paid half of it's worth and now I'm paying the difference in monthly payments that often times are less than the payments for a vehicle from a dealer.

Paying a monthly service charge may look good on paper but it doesn't always work out when it comes to certain hardware, though it does get you some pretty good support. At least until it wears out. Anyway, Alienwares *ARE* expensive for a reason, but as a consumer with limited cash flow, I have to watch my expenses. I wouldn't buy an alienware unless I could pay it all off at once. And I don't have the money for the alienware I would want ;). Crossfire FTW :)
Cobra
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Cobra »

true, building credit is very good, but im thinkin about building a new comp, it will be easy because i don't have to get a loan to do it or do credit, because im 19 and i make $19 an hour DOING computer drafting, so i get hella computer parts as a tax write off, NOT TO MENTION, i know a guy who is a friend of the family and he owns a computer shop...can you say WHOLE SALE!!
FlyingMongoose
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FlyingMongoose »

*SOMETIMES* for latest and greatest top of the line PC parts, wholesale isn't as good as you'd like it, but sometimes you get lucky. :) Anyway, I'm starting to put together the pieces parts I wanna buy for my new PC...plan on getting a Crossfire Chipset mobo just cuz I'm an ATI Fanboy.
zdc
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by zdc »

I used want an Alienware PC only because I didn't know how to build a PC. A friend from school told me that he'd help me pick out parts for my computer and put it together instead and guranteed that I'd be able to upgrade pretty much whatever I wanted and would end up getting the same exact computer that I would get from alienware for 1,500 dollars cheaper.

Glad I listened to him.
Oso
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by Oso »

Cyberpowerpc best place for you. Cheap and perfect. I dont know if I can do this but ya.

Cyberpowerpc.com <- Link
xteL
New to forums
New to forums

Re: sorry nuclearfallout

Post by xteL »

freedomsquad269 wrote:ok renting from nuclearfallout.net has ben great one of the best companys that actually likes to help people. I have not yet seen one company that cares about there customers as much as nfo and i thank them for that. I have to cancel my server cuz i want to get a alienware comp and its gonna cost me monthly 60 bucks and i cant afford both the server and the alienware comp and no offense but i really wont the comp lol; however servers from nfo are great as well. well anyways thats all i got to say later and thank you nfo i will be back
I 100% agree with thant and I am going to back that up!