Excellent!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
schlafen
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Excellent!

Post by schlafen »

I apologize for my previous flames. I was an incompetent, ignorant and stupid kid. I just want to give Nuclearfallout the respect that they deserve. I have to comment on the programming. I have been a programmer for over 2 years now and worked in many languages, from C++, JAVA, PHP, and even some PERL. I love all the customizations in code that you guys have. To nuclearfallout, it seems that you don't strive for "glitz and glamour" like the majority of companies in general do (cough: hewlett packard). Nuclearfallout strives for the best performance and achieves it with high efficiency and obviously low costs. I love all the perl pages because they are so powerful with all the backend work that they really can do. Anyways, my main focus right now is that out of "6366" servers with NO filter on games (so it's searching all games, from CS to DOD), my server is the first on the list with 20 ping! I am over 500 miles away from my server and I am getting better latency to it than I am to other servers like San Jose where I am about 30 miles away from. Thanks for the hard work and dedication.

Schlafen (Sleeper) BnD (Blazin' N' Drinkin')

Server owner from Nuclearfallout since November 26, 2004!