A++ From The Start!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
bangbangbang
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

A++ From The Start!

Post by bangbangbang »

Hey there-

I just switched from another server company that I had for only one month. I had a couple simple issues that had to do with the hosting side of the server, that they could not fix for me. Not only did they not fix their problem, but they spoke to me like I was a little child. Although their help ticket responses were quick, they were absolutely pointless 90% of the time, as they did not include any useful information.

I switched to NFO yesterday, and was only able to use/setup the server for a couple hours before work, but I am THRILLED.

1. Easy sign-up.

2. Great control panel.

3. The server actually CHANGES AND KEEPS THE CFG TO WHAT I SET IT TO. (my last server would reset my sv_region every hour-ish, and they could not help me fix this. I was paying $40 to have a server that would never be listed. It was good times...)

4. Great ping and registration...and I'm running a non-accelerated.

From start to finish of purchasing this server, to getting it all setup and playing on it was cake. I look forward to my time with NFO.

-Mike

Owner
Bang Bang Bang - Seattle!
bang.nuclearfallout.net:27015
bangbangbang
New to forums
New to forums

Post by bangbangbang »

Update: HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D :D :D :D :D :D
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

i had a server company like that...i eventually dropped them, but lemme tell you it sorta lead me on a crash course on hlsd and ftp..good knowledge