PowersGaming : NuclearFallout Servers

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Jason^PowersGaming
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

PowersGaming : NuclearFallout Servers

Post by Jason^PowersGaming »

Hi... My name is Jason Powers. My son Jordan and I own a CS:Source team called PowersGaming. Both of us have been around the gaming scene for over 10 years (yeah... we're that old lol.. Jordan is 25), and over those years, we've leased gameservers from just about every company out there; even built and colo'd boxes ourselves just to get a decent server to play on. In January `05, when Jordan and I first formed Team PowersGaming, we had heard about NFO, and what we heard was that they was the best out there. We wanted PG to play on nothing less, so we decided to purchase our first NFO server with the creation of PowersGaming. Since then PG has come a long way, winning 1st place at Summer CPL `05, and lately 1st place in CAL Invite. We now have three NFO servers, and tho we get offers from all kinds of server companies every week, we would never think of moving, and here's why: NFO's servers offer the best gameplay possible, and in Invite, we need servers that other teams will fell comfortable not only scrimming on, but playing matches on. Believe me, nobody will take you seriously if your server sux. Also, NFO's Control Panel is awesome; making it easy for me to makes changes on the fly, or upload new maps, etc.. Lastly, the service at NFO is truly amazing. These guys work 24/7 just like Jordan and I do. Best Gameservers, Best Control Panel, Best Service----> NFO delivers. If you want to be ranked #1 in teh World, you gotta play on the servers ranked #1 in the World... :wink:

Shoutout to Tom and John, and Nick and b0oya for helping PG since it's inception; we would never have made it this far w/o you guys !!
#powersgaming (gamesurge)
Oso
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by Oso »

Wow, nice site. You guys must be really pro.