Love NF servers!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
tyjtyj711
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Love NF servers!

Post by tyjtyj711 »

I have been running CS servers for 4 plus years. During that time I have rented servers, had my own box to run servers on. My clan, well guild has been around about for 4 plus years with 80 something members to over 100 members at one time. As time went on we decide to downsize.... well lower it under 100 atleast, we shut down or box and rented from another company. They were great at 1st then one day my server was gone.. they up and decided to move my server without tellng me. It was never the same! Server ping was up, all kinds of issues. That company was:
ART OF WAR!
They were no help and it seems that the "billing department" did not exsist!
So.. I hunted down many server companies...
The best price, service, servers, control panel, access to all parts of the server was found here. I love the set up, I have changed the look of my stats to match my website, working on the server is a snap! When the server is down, they auto restart it. Someone always replies to me if I have an issue on the customer support ( live ) The contol panel is so easy to use, I enjoy your servers so much, we got a 2nd 10 man server for our kids. I have sent several others to rent from here, all love it!
Thanks for a top notch 1st class set up! You have great prices, control panels, all around the best set up I have seen, and I know.. been at this at this a very long time!
Ty