Nuclearfallout - Simple Fantastic

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
xteL
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Nuclearfallout - Simple Fantastic

Post by xteL »

Nuclearfallout.net,

Your servers are excellent. I rent two servers as of right now. I rent a 12 man private and a 16 man public. The public use to be one of your rental servers and you guys let me purchase it. I want to thank you. I am always backing you up against other server companies. You guys have really shown me "Customer Matters" All of your ops are great. The ones that had helped me the most Nick & bo0ya were excellent. They took the time if my server wouldn't come up because I would mess something up in the config and they went and fixed it within 30 seconds. Nick even asked me what maps I wanted on it and then asked if I wanted anything else done. Now tell me if im wrong if that isn't great, fantastic service I don't know what is. I am a college student and am working on weekends only and sadly am going to have to put a hold on the server for the next 2 months. I know I know, I am mad too but What I am going to do since you guys have been a great company is help advertise. Not annoying advertising but on the forums, ect. Thank you again NFO for your great servers and your fantastic service. I will be ordering servers from you guys once I get back on my feet with school / work. Thx again and thank you nick and bo0ya for all your support assistance.