Thinking about NFo? Read this first!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Hikaru Zero
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Thinking about NFo? Read this first!

Post by Hikaru Zero »

I have been a NuclearFallout customer for several months, and there is a very important reason why I am here writing this testamonial 8): Because NFo is worth every penny!

When I first went to check out server hosts, I looked at a few places, among them:

Counter-Strike.com
Clanservers.com
GriffinRun.com

I had heard many good things about Clanservers.com, but also a few bad things -- including the name clownservers.com. (lol!)

And GriffinRun? I heard very little bad about them, but they were way expensive, TOTALLY not what I could afford.

So, I settled with Counter-Strike.com. I figured, they were quite cheap, and their customer support got back to me within a reasonable amount of time, just a couple hours.

Boy, what a mistake that was!

For the first week, the server wasn't too bad -- hit registration was kind of lacking even though it was a 100tick server, but the ping was great. Tech support was also fast.

But after about a week, suddenly the server turned all to shit! The pings were fine, but everyone was lagging so hard, as if they all had 200ms ping times!

I opened a support ticket, and after messing around for a week trying to figure out what the problem was, they finally figured out that they had a hardware conflict with their server! So, they said they had already placed the order to have a new server delivered, and that it should be here within three days.

Three weeks later, the server was STILL not replaced! I cancelled my account.

Then, someone recommended me to NuclearFallout here!

What was the first thing I did? I looked into their plans. It was more expensive then before, but not unreasonably high. They seemed to know what they were doing and offered a lot. Their explaination of their ping accellerator was informative and brutally honest.

What was the second thing I did? I went to their forums. Lo and behold, a testamonials AND flames forum! But, what the hell? They put their flames on public display? This, I gotta see!

Reading through every one of these flames, I quickly noticed a pattern! "NuclearFallout sucks donkey balls!," "NuclearFallout is a rip off!," "NuclearFallout (insert crap here)!"

There was nothing substantial at all about any of these flames! Those flames which DID have a couple of good points, had replies within the hour by NuclearFallout staff, either helping solve the problem (with several of those flames being solved), or explaining why the price was higher than other hosts, etc.

And so I read through the testamonials, and went right onto the NFo general forums asking a few questions about their servers. All of my questions were answered, exactly as I asked, within the hour! That's when I made my decision, to go with NFo.

However, due to the cost of the ping accellerator, I did not order my server with the ping accellerator at first.

And it's true, the ping accellerator does make a different! Hit registration on the 33tick server without the accellerator, wasn't that great. But, it was still better than Counter-Strike.com's 100tick servers!

After a month or so, we decided to get the ping accellerator. Holy Megahertz, Batman, I didn't know electricity could travel that fast! If regular electricity circles the world at the equator seven and a half times per second, then NFo's electricty goes around eight! Pings dropped like stock in Microsoft, hit registration was perfect!

But the single most significant reason why NuclearFallout is the best, is their technical support!

I have dealt with many companies before. Even companies that have good tech support. But nothing compared to NFo! Here, let me count the ways and speeds in which they have tech support:

1) Forum support, almost always within the hour.
2) Live chat, within the minute!
3) E-mail, within five minutes!
4) IRC on GameSurge, within the minute!

Not only are their techs knowledgable and courteous, but they have the fastest response time I have ever seen!

This is why you should choose NFo as your host!

/bow
Oso
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by Oso »

Lol, that was a great read.

I like how you express everything! 8)
ShadeZeRO
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ShadeZeRO »

It was due to this thread that I was sold on getting one =)
ShadeZeRO*