NFO Compensated me $$$ - VERY pleased

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Re/\/\eDy
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO Compensated me $$$ - VERY pleased

Post by Re/\/\eDy »

Here's my story: When I jumped on with NFO, I had never used Paypal before. Regardless, I got setup in no time. I used NFO and the Paypal service for several months, until tragedy struck - my credit card expired! NFO notified me of two failed payments in a row, so needless to say they cancelled my account (these email warnings were sent to a secondary email of mine that I don't check very often, which I REALLY need to). I received a new credit card and set up shop again, but unbeknowst to myself, I had accidentally registered TWO server packages, meaning I had two active Paypal subscriptions for just one server, so as a result, I was getting billed twice every month!

So here I was looking at checks billing me for double NFO service every month. I quickly corrected the extra server package so that I wouldn't be billed twice, but what about the cash every month that has already been sent? NFO legitimately owns the cash, so there's no way they would give it back, right? I emailed them about my problems and pleas. I was expecting them to either refuse or ignore my email altogether - I was wrong on both counts. To my surprise, not only did they email me back the following day, they compensated me every penny for all the months I paid in excess for!

Here is where NFO stands out from other server companies: Other companies would NEVER have compensated me. NFO legitimately had three months worth of my money, but they chose to give it back because they value me as a customer - now THAT'S true service!

I'll admit, I had basically given up hope that NFO would compensate me. I sent an email assumming my pleas would be unheard, but I was wrong, VERY wrong. Not only were they heard, but NFO took them to heart and worked with me on resolving the price difference. NFO is a truly awesome server company. I'm pleased to say that I'm going to continue subscribing with their excellent service and that those extra months they compensated me for will go right back into their pockets - they deserve every penny.
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

We wish it went into our pockets, instead it goes into those power & bandwidth hungry server machines. :)
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

HOLY!SHIT!$
NFo> ALL FKING COMPANIES! TRUE STORY
BnD|Sleeper
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by BnD|Sleeper »

bOoya wrote:We wish it went into our pockets, instead it goes into those power & bandwidth hungry server machines. :)
Whoa, didn't know you were still with NFo booya, I missed bothering you; my main people now are TimeX, Nick and John.

It does go into your pocket somehow - what would be the point of a non-profit server company? :-D

Sleeper
http://www.BnDClan.com

WC3:FT CS 1.6: wc3.bndclan.com:27015 or 64.94.101.52:27015)

http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... ferrer=bnd
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

BnD|Sleeper wrote:
bOoya wrote:We wish it went into our pockets, instead it goes into those power & bandwidth hungry server machines. :)
Whoa, didn't know you were still with NFo booya, I missed bothering you; my main people now are TimeX, Nick and John.

It does go into your pocket somehow - what would be the point of a non-profit server company? :-D

Sleeper
And my main guy is Joker :) <3