NFo, you ROCK!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFo, you ROCK!

Post by IcEWoLF »

Hey NFo, You are are awesome. I use to be with gameservers...their servers lagged and i couldn't handle it anymore, their IRC support blew ass..so i decided and told Joker NFo fuck it* im going to pay extra and go with NFo and lets try them out and see how good they are*.
NFo helped me signing up for my gameservers from Step one, very awesome help- after i signed and got my paypal subcription up withint 10 seconds i received an email telling me i was good to go! and withint 5 mins not 10! BUT 5 minutes MY SERVER WAS UP and RUNNING!. And that same night i got my server filled up and people were actually staying in my server! my server was full all night long and almost all day long! Unlike my other server people use to always leave after few minutes but with my new NFo server people were staying in my server for hours and hours..average stay time was about 40-50minutes at least!
All i gotta say is Thank you so much NFo!
I don't care if i have to pay extra, because i want to see the people in my server to experience an awesome game play with no lag :)

Special thanks to Nick,Joker- you guys helped me alot in support channel!

Emon Khan
NFo Proud & DAMN HAPPY Customer.
Uranus
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Uranus »

good post. Just 1 question. How many players did you have and did you get an accelerator?