I am new and I love it

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Carlton
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I am new and I love it

Post by Carlton »

8)

Well this is my story.

At the present time I still have a CSSource Server with gameservers but not for long. My experience with gameservers was terrible. I spent more of my free time fixing problems than I was fragging. I am not new to the server set up stuff at all. I have even run stand alone CS 1.6, DOD 1.3 and CSSource servers from spare PCs from my home. Due to bandwidth issues with Cable I was forced to rent. I went to gameservers because of price. It looked like a good deal. gameservers support is terrible. Everytime I had a issue and I would place a support ticket I would get a reply like,(your ticket has been assigned to one of our game server administrators). It should have said, (Let me see if I can find someone that knows what they are doing). :lol: Most of the time when I would send a ticket in it would say,(We are sorry we don't support help with that issue). I understand that there are some things that game server providers will not fix for you if it is not part of the original install, like mods. At least they could have maybe directed me to someone that could help me. You know like maybe a web site or something but not gameservers. Okay enough bashing. :wink:

I got my new Nuclear Fallout CSSource server last night. Before I got the server I figured I would ask a few questions before I rented. I went to the IRC Nuclear Fallout support channel and those guys were great. They answered every question I asked with no problems. Once I got the account I went right to the control panel. Nuclear Fallouts Control Panel is awesome!!! I am new to Nuclear Fallouts control panel set up and it will take me a little time to get used to it but it's great. I went to the FTP folder and just dragged and dropped the server.cfg right to my desk top.
I added a bot setup to the config and just dragged and dropped it right back to the FTP It was that easy, no special program like SmartFTP,(I might add that I had security issues with SmartFTP), just drag and drop.

The price of Nuclear Fallout is a little high but it is well worth it. So far I am very happy with my new CSSource server. I was even able to set the tic rate myself to 100 tic and Nuclear Fallout added a new update rate cvar to accomidate the tic rate automatically. Wow!!! :)

With this kind of service and support I can see that I will have a long relationship with Nuclear Fallout.

So far I love Nuclear Fallout and I would just like to end this post by saying,

Thank you Nuclear Fallout and keep up the good work. :wink:

Carlton
Darkmaster
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Darkmaster »

Whats your counter-strike source server IP? i wanna test it out ><
Carlton
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Carlton »

Darkmaster wrote:Whats your counter-strike source server IP? i wanna test it out ><
avengingwarriors.nuclearfallout.net

It's 100 tic and I think it is one of the smoothest servers I have ever played on. I have BeetlesMod BetaI for Windows on it right now.

I am new to BeetlesMod and I am still reading the documentation in my spare time.

I used to use ManiMod but I was having trouble with that since the last update.

I screwed up once and NFO fixed it right away for me. I love my new server and so do my fellow Clan Members. I have even gotten compliments from other players not in the Clan. NFO !!! You guys rock !!!

NFO is the best game server provider out there. Cost is a little more but well worth it. If you go with the cheaper ones you will be disappointed.

I can see that I will have a real long relationship with NFO. Their support is the best. They get to any problem right away. :) :) :) :D
BnD|Sleeper
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by BnD|Sleeper »

As of November 26th, 2006, I will have been a nuclearfallout customer for 2 years. Couldn't agree more.

Cs 1.6: bnd.nuclearfallout.net:27015

Sleeper
http://www.BnDClan.com

WC3:FT CS 1.6: wc3.bndclan.com:27015 or 64.94.101.52:27015)

http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... ferrer=bnd