NFO = Possibly the BEST server renters ever!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Bio Hazard Servers
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO = Possibly the BEST server renters ever!

Post by Bio Hazard Servers »

I was using kingpins server, but I was unhappy with there customer support. I then switched over to midpoint gaming, and it was IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of the guy who ran it. I was so pissed, I was about to stop renting period! But then I found NFO, and when I saw the prices/options I was like "NO WAY!" Ever since, I have hated myself for not switching to NFO sooner. Good job guys, keep up the good work!

- Biohazard Servers
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: NFO = Possibly the BEST server renters ever!

Post by IcEWoLF »

Bio Hazard Servers wrote:I was using kingpins server, but I was unhappy with there customer support. I then switched over to midpoint gaming, and it was IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of the guy who ran it. I was so pissed, I was about to stop renting period! But then I found NFO, and when I saw the prices/options I was like "NO WAY!" Ever since, I have hated myself for not switching to NFO sooner. Good job guys, keep up the good work!

- Biohazard Servers
Glad you enjoy NFo :)
Welcome to the best GSP.
Bio Hazard Servers
New to forums
New to forums

It really is...On midpoint, my server was down for 4 days with no response...lol
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Thats why i have 2 servers with NFo, i've tryed em all. NFo by far is the best.
Support,Servers reliability, and awesome community.
Bio Hazard Servers
New to forums
New to forums

No Kidding! My server was down right now, and I looked at my email, which said the payment hadn't gone through. I changed the credit card, and re-ordered. Within the minute, my server was back up! Go NFo! You guys really rock! :)