So happy!!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Flying-Squirrel
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

So happy!!

Post by Flying-Squirrel »

Ok I purchased a server from NuclearFallout last night. I have recently had a nightmare trying to find a quality server that had good pings/rates/registry for me and my various clan members.

First I went to StealthServers.net:
Everything seemed weird even though I was paying for a 1000fps boosted server. The worst part was my ping ranged from 90 - 160 and I had a choke / loss varying for 0-60 each. For competitive gamers you know this means it is unusable.

I canceled my account immediately and requested a refund.... only to get a reply that they didn't do refunds as 'clearly stated in their TOS'. Only one problem with that statement...... They didn't even have a TOS!!! 5 of their links all went to the same page including the link to the supposed TOS and it didn't say anything but how great, fast, and reliable they were.

To make a long story short I then went to another host that wasn't as bad but still wasn't what I wanted.

I have finally arrived here to NuclearFallout.... WOOHOOOOOO

My ping ranges from 23-29 and I keep perfect fps as well as 0 choke/loss. Registry is AWSOME, the forums are AWSOME, the tools available are AWSOME!!

Yes they are a bit more expensive but after only a day I can say with no reservations they are absolutely worth it. Cheers!!

I look forward to a long relationship with you. :D
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

i c, didn't I tell stunt about NFo and he told ya about NFo? ehhe good! My server is one of the most famous servers in SJ :)
Flying-Squirrel
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Flying-Squirrel »

Actually one of my clan members currently rents from NFo (A nice big 20 something player pub) that also has great stats and I was led in this direction by him. Man I will NEVER go back to poor hosting and terrible customer support exemplified by companies like StealthServers.net

P.S. Had a few scrims tonight in the new server and am LOVING IT!!

I also asked a few questions on the instant help and got the perfect answers immediately for small questions about setting up my server and hltv.

One last thing to note, I had a very brief lapse in my control panel which I emailed support about.... and I had three separate replies from three support personnel all regarding the same issue all within 5 minutes of my submission! IF THAT ISN'T CUSTOMER SUPPORT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!@!! (the small issue was resolved completely by the way)

Very very impressive that is all that needs to be said about NFo and their servers and support. :D