Good reasons to go with NFO

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
bid.raze
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Good reasons to go with NFO

Post by bid.raze »

1. Two-day trial period is much more generous than any other server companies who might only allow you a couple of hours to test the server (or just list public demo servers). If you're renting as part of a team, it's sometimes hard to get everyone in to test to make sure that everyone's happy with it. With a two-day trial, there's no problem!

2. Live support over IRC - available nearly 24/7 - if you have any problems with the server, expert advice is only a few clicks away. They're very patient, very professional.

3. Great quality server at affordable competitive pricing - now it sounds like I'm advertising for them, but I shopped around, compared prices and this was favorably priced compared to other GSPs - what's more, our 100 tick server works like a dream - no problems at all.

Looking around for the right server company for your needs can be daunting, it's hard to get behind the marketing BS and know who or what is really running the show behind a flashy website and promises of speedy servers but NFO really delivered the goods for us. Highly recommended.
nsane
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nsane »

Can't mention the support enough. I have had to put up with BS like waiting hours for a responce on a support ticket just to have it "reffered to another admin" when paying for a server you don't have hours to waste because that wasted time is wasted money. That's why NFO owns. They have fast, reliable support who actually care about HELPING and not just half-assing it.
AstroZombie
A regular
A regular

Post by AstroZombie »

This is my third month with NFO, and I can't be happier. As everyone mentions the support is outstanding. Server performance and maintenance is great. I am constantly kept informed via their event status page in the control panel. Also the team here at NFO really does seem to care about their customers and that is hard to find in most businesses these days. These guys are not a fly by night operation they are the real deal.

I have been with two other providers and none come close to the quality of support, honesty of their services, and pride in what they do.
"Frag the weak, hurdle the dead."
Good judgment comes from experience…and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.