A thanks to John and all his help

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Flying-Squirrel
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

A thanks to John and all his help

Post by Flying-Squirrel »

I just wanted to put out a note of appreciate here for John and all the help he has provided for me personally and for my team.

My team and I have had NFo services for about a year now including a public 24 slot 500fps Windows server, a 12 slot 1,000fps Linux server (off and on), a vent and an hltv.

NFo is certainly not perfect and we have had issues with our servers, but one of the constants which has kept me and my team coming back to NFo has been the knowledge that no matter what the problem and no matter how on-going the issue, John has been there to help.

I have had multiple issues with my ISP since I live in Missoula Montana (basically the back end of the technological world) and John has been there to offer advice, help, routing expertise and general support for months and months through multiple emails and various setbacks from my ISP. He has managed to find work-arounds and tricks to force my routing to be as direct as possible and provide a ping from 40-60 while all other GSP's can at best offer 95-135.

Personally I think there are one or two other GSP's out there with a better handle on the actual servers with regard to reliability, registration and the overall performance they provide, however no other GSP can compare with the resources, routing, and network expertise exemplified by John and the NFo staff and I just wanted to offer my thanks.

Just as importantly as the networking which they excel at, they also provide continued, reliable, friendly, helpful support for any and all server issues. A measure of a company is not simply recognition of the highest highs in their good areas but also the manner and effort put into helping with and improving areas in which they might lack.

Enough rambling, I simply want to make it clear that I greatly appreciate John in particular and the help and professionalism NFo has offered for my team and I in both in our routing and troubleshooting our server issues.

Thanks,
- Ben 'Flying-Squirrel' Winn