6 months ago...

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Sushi
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

6 months ago...

Post by Sushi »

I asked my community to find us a new GSP. They searched and searched and found me NFO. We have a nationwide member base so finding the right provider was not easy. We needed a server that got good latency from both the East and West coasts. NFO delivered MORE than I ever expected. We rented our server in Dallas and the members from the Pacific Northwest to NY are all around 50ms. This was impressive because out old provider was also in Dallas and my pings were 85-90ms every single day which is almost unplayable. The reliability was poor with our old provider and server crashes happend often.

In 6 months, NFO has never let me down. Their support is unmatched by any provider I have ever done business with. Their servers are the quickest, smoothest, best registrations I have ever played on.

The webspace was a great bonus. We were able to leave our "free" forums and get rid of the adverts they put on the top of every page. I am so proud of our new home. It's been 6 months now and I have no regrets. I lsmost feel guilty because they charge me so little for what I am getting and able to provide for my members.

I actually logged into live chat tonight just to let them know I was 100% happy with EVERYTHING. I know they are there for problems and support, but I wanted to take a minute just to let them know I appreciate them.... and all of the NFO folks that make this possible for me!

Color me your happiest customer!

Sushi!