1year and 2 servers

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
AstroZombie
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

1year and 2 servers

Post by AstroZombie »

I came to NFO after renting from three previous GSPs. I had always thought NFO was the best but thought a I could cope with other GSPs and their lower prices. After dealing with poor service and substandard servers I threw in the towel and came to NFO.

For the past year I have been running a CSS server and recently started a TF2 server with NFO. What have I gotten in the past year? Outstanding service and servers. Easy to use control panel, very helpful customer support via chat. NFO is a bit more in price than other GSPs but they are well worth every dollar. If your thinking about another company because their prices are cheaper, learn from my experiences, you get what you pay for. NFO is the way to go.
"Frag the weak, hurdle the dead."
Good judgment comes from experience…and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

:)
AstroZombie
A regular
A regular

Re: 1year and 2 servers

Post by AstroZombie »

Just wanted to update. I check out the Testimonials from time to time and its always great to see people realizing they have found a quality GSP. One thing I do notice is that most of these people are very new customers who have not yet built up a history of experience with NFO.

My first post was after I had been with NFO for a year. Now I have been with them for over four years coming up on five. Service from NFO is still second to none. Server performance is still outstanding and with the Virtual Dedicated servers now available I am in seventh heaven. To sum it up, after almost five years I'm as happy with NFO today as all of the new customers who post here detailing their great experiences with NFO and their support staff.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Only takes minutes after ordering to figure out the service at NFO is amazing. Although after a couple years is the true test. I also like to read the testimonials once in a while and see everyone else's satisfaction. Put's a smile on my face :) .
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Post by BrendanG »

I must admit, I also like reading what the users I myself as well as other NFo staff work with day to day. It is a nice feeling knowing ourselves as gamers have made life happier for others that enjoy the games we do.

Brendan
webriq
New to forums
New to forums

Post by webriq »

Only takes minutes after ordering to figure out the service at NFO is amazing
AstroZombie
A regular
A regular

Post by AstroZombie »

Update: 2014. I've have not run a game server in almost 4 years now. However when my son wanted to get his own game server NFO was the first place I came to. After a 4 year hiatus I see the same high quality servers and excellent support are still in place. The best part was my son saying "POPS there is no lag on my server, and all my friends servers lag". I just winked and said that why we went with the best.