NFO and DODS Palermo

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Dog_Pound
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO and DODS Palermo

Post by Dog_Pound »

I just had to say a few words about NFO, their services and the recent Palermo update.

This company is amazing. Valve dumped Palermo on us all with no warning and they managed to have the systems and processes in place to bring all the servers down, rebuild them with the new DODS and release them to their clients in no time flat. I had one of my servers back within a couple of hours of the update and was able to then get my plugins and configs installed and my server up and running for my membership within 4 hours!!! Just unheard of in the community, only clans running their own dedicated servers were able to respond that quickly.

Further, when no providers were offering beta servers prior to the release, I asked NFO if they could put one together for me to use for testing, tweaking mods, etc (given we all knew our mods, particularly mani were not going to work). Despite being busy, they took the time to build me a server. That test server is why I was able to deal with the update so effectively!

I cannot say enough about these guys, their servers run like a clock, no lag or spikes, great hit registry, cpu usage almost always below 30% on our 32 man, hyperaccelerated server which is terrific when the battle gets that intense, and their client service is excellent as they continually go out of their way to help no matter how much of a pain you are being. Best move I ever made was changing to NFO, they are worth every penny and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants servers and support they can rely on.

Thank you to all those people behind the scenes at NFO, great job guys and gals!
Dog Pound
Easycoy, Clan Administrator