The !!WAR!! Clan Experience

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
hijack
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

The !!WAR!! Clan Experience

Post by hijack »

I've been doing this gaming Clan stuff for 26 days now and walked into this dumb and blind as a bat. The customer support here at NFOServers.com is out of this world. I swear John at support@nfoservers.com, NuclearFallout Rental Coordinator, never sleeps. I knock on Johns door around the clock and within minutes he has a solution, and doesn't ever raise a fuss, even at 3am. Shoot, we made him an Honorary !!WAR!! Clansman. The first time I used Live Support, Siren answered, and talk about courteous and respectful, Timex treated me the same way, and they both went out of their way for me. I didn't know or understand something and they'd do it for me. I feel like I've known 'em all my life, and that's too many years to count. Now I'm even using the Forums and even Edge 100x is on the ball. I have an account at gameservers.com, thought I'd give 'em a try, they got nothing comparable to NFO, who wants to write out a support ticket just to sit and wait for a response when I can use , Live support, the forums, and of course, good ole John, an e-mail away. Now if you all could talk these other companies, when ya call 'em on the phone to actually answer instead of saying: "Press 1 for English", that would be great. We at the !!WAR!! Clan thank you all.

Bob T. aka: Hijack We are The !!WAR!! Clan "Without A Reason" thewarclanzone.com, hosted by NFO Servers 10/27/2009
DontWannaName
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: The !!WAR!! Clan Experience

Post by DontWannaName »

Id like to be the first to inform you that edge100x is John. :mrgreen:
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: The !!WAR!! Clan Experience

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Damn, you beat me to it! :P