VPS + Setup + VPS prices = INCREDIBLE.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

VPS + Setup + VPS prices = INCREDIBLE.

Post by rlm850 »

I always came to the NFO site thinking wow, these guys must be crazy with some of their prices. As they say never judge a book by its cover. I always felt NFO was honest though with the AJAX descriptions of the FPS deals on HL2 based servers.

I thought the dedicated server prices were insane.. compared to the configuration of some other companies, NFOs is amazing.

I just ordered a VPS exactly 9 minutes ago as I'm typing this. Its already having its OS installed and I'm pretty sure it's already done! All I have to say is extreme fucking job. ('scuse my language.) You guys are the quickest I have seen with an automated system. I can't wait to see how good the VPS is.

Keep up the good work.
- Your newest 10 minute old customer
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: VPS + Setup + VPS prices = INCREDIBLE.

Post by rustydusty1717 »

I have a VPS through them and I love it to death. I'm sure you won't have any problems falling in love either :lol:
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rlm850 »

Man, I already did. It hasn't even been a day yet and I upgraded from the two core package to the three core so I can do MORE with the VPS. I am seriously astonished by the service I'm receiving from NFo. If I were to put all my old GSPs together (ArtofWarCentral.com, Counter-Strike.com, ultimategameserver.com, dchservers.com, gameservers.com, axis-pro.com) There'd be good and bad things to say. But if I leave NFo to standalone... it's just good things. Usually I'm the first to e-mail support with a dumb simple question, normally my first is something about the OS. I didn't say a word, John e-mailed ME FIRST! I seriously found it.. dedicated, and concerned about the customers as the e-mail was not even an automated message.

I would say a lot more, but I have a lot to get done :D
I even already have hlxce running on it. http://the-boulevard.kicks-ass.net/stats/hlstats.php
Forums just need to be configured then the servers are as easy as nail filing.
I plan on being a satisfied customer of NFo for a long long time :)
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

I know exactly what you mean! I'm looking at upgrading to the 2 core package in new year. What games are you planning on running, if you don't mind me asking. I run 2 - 20 slot CS servers myself. Have to swap IP's, as long as your VPS is in Chicago as well.
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rlm850 »

I plan on running a few CS:S servers and a simple web server with WAMP. Yes my VPS is in Chicago, whaddaya mean by swap IPs? I have 3 IP addresses, core and two separate ones. I used an rDNS to cover the core one and I use it as my web server, my 2nd IP is for my servers and the 3rd IP I'm throwing a server to a friend so he doesn't interfere with my players :P
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Ahh CS:S, nevermind then. I only play CS and DOD:S :roll:
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rlm850 »

<3 DoDS played it for like two days on pac steam because I wanted to see if my laptop can handle it and it turns out it slightly can. I still don't understand how I can run CS:S, Gmod, KF, but not L4D or TF2. Four of those run on the same fucking engine and L4D requires a damn P4. A P4!!! I have a core 2 duo and still can't run it.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

I've always loved DOD:S. I couldn't played it very well before, due to my horrible video card. Got a new one now though, and I can own even hard in CS and DOD:S. Should run a DOD:S! I would, but I'm not looking to upgrade to the 2 core plan till the new year :roll: .
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rlm850 »

Maybe I'll look into that, would probably end up being a cracked server though unless I have a $10 to spare for the game. (Yes.. $10.)
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

You don't have the source pack? I might boot up a DOD:S server in new year anyways. Not sure how popular it's gonna be, but gonna give it a shot.
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rlm850 »

Nope, bought everything separate
Attachments
games.png
(197.67 KiB) Downloaded 1232 times
Smart_Matic
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Smart_Matic »

Interesting post ! :P
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Post by BrendanG »

Smart_Matic wrote:Interesting post ! :P

AGREED :D

But none the less we are glad you are enjoying NFo :D

It is the morning of my first day back to work here so just wanted to stop and say hello and I am now off to bed :)

Any questions you will find John or myself online around 9am PT

See everyone later.