Excellent Service & Company

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
AciDPuke
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Excellent Service & Company

Post by AciDPuke »

As a small business owner the last 20 yrs I know whats involved in running a successful business. These guys have it down pat. NFO business model and service is top notch. I have had a server with them going on 1 yr and all I have to say is good things. If your thinking about using a different company for your game server don't waste your time and stick with the best.
AciDPuke
A regular
A regular

Re: Excellent Service & Company

Post by AciDPuke »

Figured I would update this post. Good day I suppose :)

I have been using NFO for over 6 years now.

One thing I can say is the quality and support and has gotten even better. What I really appreciate is their progression to the newest Intel servers. When you buy a game server or a VDS your placed on a current generation machine not something thats old and already had its day.

Now with their SSD cached VDS machine offering's all I can say is wow the I/O is smokin fast.

Over the last 6 years I have tested the waters with many of NFO's competitors, thinking maybe there was a better deal in Cost or Network. What I have found is none of them have been better and what I end up being is frustrated. Its either a lack of support, hardware or latency issues.

Internap is not perfect by any means but when you look at other networks they are one of the best for gaming. I have been on at least a dozen or more networks over the last 6 years with different BGP mixes and I have found Internap pretty much will have the lowest ping times. There are better networks but the cost just isn't realistic for most folks.

If your thinking about services with NFO I can easily recommend this company. It's very obvious John the CEO pours his soul into this company it's reflected in how its run and its quality of services.

Thanks for everything NFO I really do appreciate it.