New Experience

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Johnny
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

New Experience

Post by Johnny »

Last night, after several grueling hours of comparing prices and services between six or so game service providers, Nuclear Fallout really stood out in terms of what one gets for the money. I almost thought I had made a mistake interpreting the web hosting amenities since they seemed almost too good to be true in comparison to the others.

Before I invested my money, I decided to scan posts on the forums...not just the "Testimonials" but more importantly the "Flames". Please understand, I was not necessarily looking AT the user's flames, rather how they were handled. I think you can learn a lot about a company (or anyone really) by how they handle adversity and complaints. After being in the hospitality industry for 25 years, I have learned my lesson. Anyhow, needless to say I was extremely impressed.

Here I am, having just purchased a Battlefield Bad Company 2 game server, Web hosting and a 30 person vent server. The guides for setting things up thus far were perfect. The Vent server has a LOAD of configurations but I simply followed the guides in the forums and I was all set to go.

I found the NFO game site by registering for the Battlefield Bad Company Beta and doing much of my playing in a super-fast, low pinged NFO beta server.

So far, so good and I can only wait for the release in about a week. I can only expect the incredible experience to continue when the server is up and running. I will re-post after it goes live.

Thanks to everyone who makes NFO a great company to be associated with. The people are polite, well spoken and knowledgeable. Keep up the great work.

Johnny Utah