Great Support, Service, Speed, and Price!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Sharkey
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Great Support, Service, Speed, and Price!

Post by Sharkey »

I have one word, WOW!
I stumbled upon NFO after searching through a forum for a suitable VPS for hosting a couple of CSS game servers. My first thought was to transfer to NFO.

Now only being hosted by another company for a week (which prices were really high compared to NFO's, plus the specs were even worse!), I gladly canceled my account with them to register with NFO. After 30 minutes of using my new Web server, VPS, and Ventrilo server, I am AMAZED. The web server gives you so many options, including changing your own DNS records. I especially liked this, because unlike my previous hosts, I don't have to contact support every time I need something changed (Not that it matters at NFO anyways, they replied to my ticket in less than 5 minutes!)

I ordered my VPS with the wrong location, so I put in a quick ticket asking what they could do. Dallas was full, but you guys came through and said there will be more available tomorrow. I am greatly impressed by the speed of the support here at NFO. I am sure to be sticking here for a while.

Thank you for offering so many great prices, along with your support. NFO's support team is one of the best yet. They're very cooperative, and gamer-friendly! I don't see any other company using Emoticons in their support tickets. Your support team really shows they're true colors. I love it.

I can't thank you enough,
Spencer Sharkey, A 100% satisfied customer.
Sharkey
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Great Support, Service, Speed, and Price!

Post by Sharkey »

I'm sorry I couldn't find an edit button, but I'd like to add that I am very inspired by your Founder and your support staff. I am still only a teenager, but I want to commit to the community here as much as possible, and I'll try my very best to help anyone in need..