Awesome service 4 years and still counting :).

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Awesome service 4 years and still counting :).

Post by IcEWoLF »

Well usually once in a while I will come back to this section and let everyone know how things goes.

NFo has been great since we got it back in 2006, its been 4 years and NFo is as good as it was on day 1 for us.
Their support is unmatched, you cannot beat it, I've tried several GSP's and no one can match the NFo support and service.

Whenever there is an update for any given games NFo seems to be always the first one to update their servers and be the first ones to be up. (John your freaking amazing). Its in our best interest to keep our servers full and have the shortest downtime possible.

Because of NFo my Squad/Clan and the servers we have with them has made us very successful which eventually helped expand our community.
We get feedback's weekly and sometimes daily on how good our server is, how reliable is, how stable it is, and we owe all of these to NFo.
Our server is ranked #5 in San Jose. That's top 10!

You can see it yourself:
http://www.nfoservers.com/query/stat.pl?id=fourty7R
Our server is ranked #5 in San Jose. That's top 10!

You can also check our website www.47r-squad.com , and as you can see we have a huge community and about 45+ 47R members that are regular. All of these players have been recruited from our server and they go to our forums to apply to join our squad/clan. most of them comment how great our server is and why they want to be a part of our community and eventually the squad.
Having a great server has its own benefits, it makes your squad successful, your website more popular, and eventually make the whole community bigger.

I am proud to say NFo still is our GSP company and still will be for the next several years to come!

Sorry about the wall of text, but I just wanted to share my personal experience with NFo.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Awesome service 4 years and still counting :).

Post by Edge100x »

I'm very glad to hear that we've served you well for all these years :).