Free two day trial

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
kraze
Former staff
Former staff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Free two day trial

Post by kraze »

After hearing everything good about NFO and nothing bad I figured it was time to come here and try it out for my self. I ordered a 2000FPS high CPU css server. I only played on the server for like 3 hours maybe and in that short amount of time I absolutely fell in love with the company! I personally think the control panel is plain but compared to most other companies everything works,it's simple and easy to use. When I first joined the server my ping was like 250 then within 10 seconds it dropped downed to 40. Which is the lowest ping I have ever gotten to Dallas! I am very amazed with the sugar, spice and everything nice put in to these servers. lol! Not only do the servers work without a flaw the support staff is also very amazing,honest and quick. I put in a ticket to have my trial cancelled and I believe within 2 minutes or so I had a reply. I was very amazed. I would personally recommend all of my buddies to this company and I hope my self to come back very soon when I get some more money to pay for 3 months in advanced! I would like to thank all of NFO's staff for the great company they have built here!!

DOING A GREAT JOB,KEEP IT UP.

-Jordan
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
BioShock
A regular
A regular

Re: Free two day trial

Post by BioShock »

I'm glad you enjoyed your server, I have been with NFO for over 4 years now, and I have loved every second of it, just wanted to give you a head’s up though for the control panel you can change the skin so it isn’t white, and it turns dark red/black. I hope you find your way back to NFO and purchase a truly amazing service, that can’t be compared anywhere else.