The best of the best.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Jesse
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

The best of the best.

Post by Jesse »

NFo is an amazing company, I recently purchased a reseller package from them and am having an awesome time, I love the fact that NFo servers practically sell themselves, I lay down the spec's the price and watch people flock to them.

Since my purchase and website setup I have made a few minor mistakes, accidentally deleting my reseller files on my web server. *OPPS!* and making a few minor changes to the order file to add my own unique look to it.

Now you would think that NFo would just cast me off into the wind and offer me no support what so ever, Since I am a reseller and am supposed to provide my own support - That is not 100% the case in this instance, I have e-mailed NFo for help countless times and they have responded in a timely manner each and every time, even though I am a reseller they treat me like any one of their customers. It's amazing. For anyone looking to make a little extra cash on the side while pointing more business in the direction of NFo then I would highly recommend becoming a reseller. It's fun!

- Jesse (wickedwebstudios.com)
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: The best of the best.

Post by rlm850 »

You have an error in your order script :P

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, jessebefus@hotmail.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Specifically, http://wickedwebstudios.com/purchase.pl?n=84813
(I did that as a test)

But I'm glad to hear you experienced the greatness of NFo :D
Jesse
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Jesse »

rlm850 wrote:You have an error in your order script :P

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, jessebefus@hotmail.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Specifically, http://wickedwebstudios.com/purchase.pl?n=84813
(I did that as a test)

But I'm glad to hear you experienced the greatness of NFo :D

Yes I noticed this last night. It is being resolved, thanks for the heads up!!
Jesse
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Jesse »

*UPDATE*

The error with our web server has been fixed.