Blown away!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Haliburton
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Blown away!

Post by Haliburton »

I just had the best day of gaming in my life! I have had my server for a week now and had little to no visits. Yesterday my server was "discovered" and it was full all day until 2am! Not only that, but people were actually commenting on the server performance and ping! I had users asking who owned the server and thanking me for an awesome time! I never once expected players on my server to stop playing and take the time to tell me how kick ass my server is! Needless to say, I am more than happy with NFO and will be recommending NFO to friends!

Thank you!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Jesse
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: Blown away!

Post by Jesse »

Haliburton wrote:I just had the best day of gaming in my life! I have had my server for a week now and had little to no visits. Yesterday my server was "discovered" and it was full all day until 2am! Not only that, but people were actually commenting on the server performance and ping! I had users asking who owned the server and thanking me for an awesome time! I never once expected players on my server to stop playing and take the time to tell me how kick ass my server is! Needless to say, I am more than happy with NFO and will be recommending NFO to friends!

Thank you!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Nice :)
BioShock
A regular
A regular

Re: Blown away!

Post by BioShock »

I am very glad to hear you like the service that is offered here, thank you for taking the time to post your experience it was a good read and I can relate because the exact same thing happened to me when bought my first server 5 years ago from NFO.