What the hell was I thinking?

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
gominator
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

What the hell was I thinking?

Post by gominator »

About 2 years ago I left N.F.O as they were not at the time an E.A. games ranked partner. I went back to a host that shall remain nameless. Although I was able to run" Ranked" BFBC2 servers, The quality of the network,hardware and support was lacking. N.F.O has since become an E.A. Games partner (hopefully in part to our strongly worded letter to E.A. supporting N.F.O) BFBC has come and gone with our clan and we are back to cod4, And back to N.F.O I cannot begin to tell you how incredible everything is at N.F.O my new dedicated box is screaming fast! the network is second to none! my ping has dropped by near 20 points between Vancouver Canada and Dallas Texas. Support here at N.F.O has always been and continues to be the best in the industry. What the hell was I thinking When I left?
Never again..We are here to stay. Hats off to John and the staff at N.F.O for your continued exceptional service. Our clan has always believed in Quality without compromise. This is where to get it :wink:
Mamba
New to forums
New to forums

Re: What the hell was I thinking?

Post by Mamba »

Hope you learned your lesson. :lol:

NFO is hard to beat, been hang'n around here many years...great crew, great prices, great service!