One more testimonial.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

One more testimonial.

Post by rlm850 »

I thought I'd throw another testimonial again. This is probably my third, but it's needed.

This is the longest I've ever actually had my NFo account going strong/no servers disabled. It's been about 5 months now. In those 5 months, not once did I experience any downtime on my VDS and filed very little to no support tickets, and they were mostly about third party stuff in which got resolved when it didn't get resolved anyway (if that makes sense).

The only thing I have a slight problem with is my RDC keeps dicking around and logs in two sessions at the same time, but it's not the servers fault, it's my fault for idleing in RDC 24/7. On top of that, I'm running win 2k3 x86 which overall isn't the best server OS, but it gets the job done when you're running a low backend configuration.

I honestly would not recommend anything other than NFo. When it comes to a dedicated server, I will say that the prices are quite high, but what would you expect when you're running that high of a configuration? Top notch quality and on the ball support.

What I find even better about NFo, is the use of Internap connectivity. I once had a speedtest over 500megs. *sees if he can find it...*

^ If you ask me... that's nothing short of a miracle.

:)
Detox
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: One more testimonial.

Post by Detox »

Your speed test is coming from a server in the same datacenter as NFO :P.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: One more testimonial.

Post by TimeX »

Those speed test are actually not accurate for something with such high bandwidth, since they are meant for home connections. We speak of this more here:

http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =47&t=4525
TimeX