Fantastic quality and support!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
ThatBum
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Fantastic quality and support!

Post by ThatBum »

Greetings. I would just like to say that this is one he'll of a server hosting company. Being a geek nyself, and taking college classes in topics such as router programming, structured wiring and cabling, and database server administration, I have pretty high standards from being around industrial equipment all day. That said, NFO never ceases to amaze me.

I run a SpaceBuild Garrysmod server, and with all the entities and physics calculations flying about, it's pretty demanding on the server. However, it laughs at being at full capacity with everyone's contraptions doing their thing. One person thought I was hosting out of my house, my latency was so low!

The service is great, too. I had a problem with the SVN updater not parsing spaces right, and NFO actually went and fixed it right there on the spot at my request. Also, the websync wasn't working right, and I got engaged in a conversation about how the addon shouldn't have multiple copies of the same resource in it. I learned something! Awesome!

Furthermore, I absolutely love the home-grown interface. See, I just moved from XenonServers, with that awful TCAdmin interface. This one is so nice with the freedom it gives. Real-time rcon, actually useful easy setup, automatic everything, email alerts about maintenence, it goes on and on.

I cannot say a bad thing about NFO. I even like their color scheme. I think red and black make a very nice combination :P. And, my goodness, it's even cheap! $15 per month for a 10 slot. That's $5 cheaper than Xenon at the moment! All in all, I give them ellevendy billion out of ten. Keep being awesome guys!!!