Many THX 2 Nuclear Fallout

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Freakgood
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Many THX 2 Nuclear Fallout

Post by Freakgood »

Hi i have been searching all over the world 4 a good company 2 host my servers... i have tryd alot of game companys but most of them fails. But the only one that has realy met my demands on how a game server should feel playing and work is here at Nfo :) Best service .. fast response on ticket.. good help.. belive me i have ask them alot and 90 % they have help me out ... many people may think.. nfo is expensive but its well worth every penny.. they got so easy auto installs.... 1 click .. and your like set 2 go... and so many more options in your control panel!

most game companys server cant handel hl2dm after the valve update .. and im talking about the Coop part of Hl2dm when there can be like 5000 npc at the same time..

This will lag most server alot... and not be abel to play many hl2dm coop maps but not with nfo... there server keeps the ping down and zero lag ..

the only thing i would recomend Nfo 2 maybe do in the future .. is 2 work with source mod and maybe do a deal with them so they could create or learn more about there plugins/ ofc.. probly take payments if u want to make a custome plugin just for your server.. i think it might be a sweet deal.. well Glad be member here with 1 awsome hl2dm server and 1 awsome hl2dm coop server... thank u ...
UreANerD
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Many THX 2 Nuclear Fallout

Post by UreANerD »

I have to comment on the One Click installs offer by NFO's control panel.....they are amazing... I know other companies that offer this too but their installs are not updated... and named randomly too. One company named one Fixed* as of Dec, 2010...and then one that just said the name of it... So, you don't even know which one to download. I just had this experience while working on a friends server with another company. Confusion... I suggested NFO servers to him instead just because of this reason. NFO also has scrim installs too...so if your turning that server into a scrim server or a small pub then its easy to change stuff around. I don't see other companies offering as many one clicks.

Thanks!