My Review of NFO

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Kheyo
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

My Review of NFO

Post by Kheyo »

Hi everyone I just wanted to leave my words here before I go.

NFO has been an amazing service, everything about it has made me a please and satisfied customer.

Support, during normal business hours replies from support are FAST, and efficient. Their team is there to help you and offers solutions or elevations to higher staff without you havin to fight for it, which makes them STAND OUT.

The VPS service itself is beautiful. The remote desktop is a little laggy, but this is expected and not in ANY way an inconvenience. If your locked out VNC works without a hitch, making your server easy to access. Setup of the server flies and the automated InterNAP relocation is seamless, taking little time considering the capacity of the disk image I moved.

The fact that you can literally host anything (within legal guidelines) makes this hosting solution stand out, you dont need to run a game server to use this host, it is good for all your server needs, and I personally think NFO should market to other demographics as with their service and support being so highly rated they would do very well.

The hosting service is just another sweet system in place. The panel for it is simple and easy to use, the FTP connections never once dropped or errored out for me, it was just perfect.

The central control panel links all your services together, making everything very easy to access and control. Adding users to a panel has never been easier and the panel itself has a very useful and efficient layout.

Support is fast, reliable an efficient, even through email support I do not feel like im talking to a robot, they dont copy & paste reponses or use an auto responder like most companies, it is actually a human emailing you, which is comforting.

In closing, if I ever need a server again, NFO will be the first place I go. They have a high rating with me and as a service stand out from the crowd.

Suggestions
------------
- Add plesk or cpanel (either included or as an extra fee option)
- Add domain name registration (keep your customers on your site)

RATINGS
--------

Support 5/5
Price 5/5
Service 4.5/5
hosting 4/5 (they need domain registration, keeping customers on your site is key, you dont want them finding someone else before they see how good your service is)
Marketing 3/5 (they should be pushing marketing, this fantastic company takes to long to find)