NFO is awesome!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO is awesome!

Post by TimSad »

OMG! We, [-SoC-] Soldiers of Chaos, have been going through many GSPs since the beginning of BF:BC2 and never have I found a provider as awesome as NFO.

Here has been my experience with NFO so far...

Firstly, we've had a pretty damn good quality game server since the beginning. We paid extra for the higher CPU priority and I think that probably has been a big factor. We'd been trying to figure out where to go for not only lag-free game servers but also ones that have more top notch hit registration in game and NFO has met this criteria.

Secondly, they have answered the few of our support tickets within record time compared to other providers. It has been amazing how fast they got back to us. Also, with one of our support tickets in particular, they actually worked with us on an issue we were having whereas I honestly expected nothing to come of it. Instead of BSing their way through the support ticket, they had actually compromised for us.

Lastly, I haven't stumbled upon a GSP as great as NFO thus far. Some have been bad, others have been good but not this good...

Thanks NuclearFallout!
Tim (TimSad)
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage