NFO + Minecraft = Fantastic

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
tagz
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO + Minecraft = Fantastic

Post by tagz »

This is just a quick thanks and shout out to the guys at NFO.

We've used a few different hosting options for our Minecraft server. When we switched to using mumble and decided to go with NFO, we were still using different companies to host our Minecraft server.
I got talking to John regarding Minecraft and we decided to test out NFO and their Minecraft server setup.

Best Move Ever.

Aside from their pricing being fantastic. And aside from their servers and lines being the fastest...These guys have the most incredible support team.
Myself, and my team for our server have been absolutely blown away by the customer support and the speed in which we get it with NFO. You guys have been on the ball and I know when an issue comes up I won't be waiting long before I'm chatting with one of you to get it sorted. Its a huge relief when you're trying to run a busy server!

I'm definitely glad I sent you that email John, we've been pumped since we moved and will certainly be here long term.

If anyone out there is looking to get a minecraft server running, or like us, get away from some of the garbage hosters out there, you NEED to check NFO out. Feel free to email me as well if you're a little unsure or want to know first hand how much ass these guys kick.

Thanks John and NFO!