Hands Down, Awesome.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
arucarD
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Hands Down, Awesome.

Post by arucarD »

I have been a customer since 12/14/10, started out with the 4 core VDS, then had to downgrade to the 2 core due to financial issues. Now here comes full circle again, same issue. It has been more than a great run here, from the times I used my Help! button and all the advice / friendly support I received, to the actual usage of my VDS / Minecraft server when I had it. All worked perfectly unless an events log showcased otherwise.

The pricing here with the discounts is seriously incredible, the support is top notch and they help you the best they can. Or you come here and have some people try to help you as well. [A big +] I have been with other GSP's before, but everyone of them pales in comparison to what I have experienced here. On 9/17/11, my server will be down and will not come back. But I will maintain to be here on the forums if I can do so and provide some of that activity.

Thank you for the awesome run NFO / John / All others of staff.

- ArucarD
. [ R ] .
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Hands Down, Awesome.

Post by IcEWoLF »

Damn, sorry to see you go.
You switching providers or just shutting off the community?
arucarD
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Re: Hands Down, Awesome.

Post by arucarD »

Community was going to be shut down, but someone stepped up and offered some help with hosting. [Luckily hah] Ill still hang around here, this place and the help + wealth of information is great.
. [ R ] .