Great VDS Hosting - I'll Be Back!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Qowface
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Great VDS Hosting - I'll Be Back!

Post by Qowface »

After playing around with "budget" VPS hosts for several months, I started renting a basic single-core VDS here back in September to host a pair of TF2 servers. Performance has been amazing compared to any previous VPS I've tried. You guys really impressed me, as well as the others involved with these TF2 servers, with this. I never had any problems...everything was great. For the performance you get, $30/month is a great price too. And getting a dedicated CPU core on a virtual host...you don't see that very often. 8O

I did look at your actual TF2 game server hosting plans, but hosting two of them that way was out of my price range, and I prefer to set up the servers myself and have full access to the machine...I'm sure the actual game servers perform even better than these did on the VDS. You can tell the virtual hosting is still set up with gaming in mind, which can't be said of any other company I've looked at. :twisted:

Sadly, I'm not going to be renewing the plan again, at least not for now. :( The reason is simply because those involved with the TF2 servers, myself included, have lost interest in running them for the time being. You guys will be the first ones I look to the next time we decide to get any kind of game server going again. Thanks! :D

P.S. I found out about you guys from a Minecraft server I used to help administrate that used to host here...it was on a VDS back in like January-April. Apparently they broke "many many things" at some point? :roll: