Awesome Service

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
<FMP>Pudgie
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Awesome Service

Post by <FMP>Pudgie »

I just ordered my server last night and all I can say is "WOW!".
It was a quick response time on my request. I believe it was only 5 minutes from when I made request to when I received an email giving me the IP for the server. Now that's service!

I speak for the entire Flying Monkey Posse clan when I say: Thanks for everything guys.
<FMP> Brain_Dead
New to forums
New to forums

Post by <FMP> Brain_Dead »

I got one problem with nuclear fallout. When I talk I get kicked for bad parse in client. Does anyone know how to fix this? If so that would be great.
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

wowface

Post by bOoya »

ok,
1.) this belongs in the support thread :wink:
2.) it says its a client error which means there is something wrong with your computer, a reinstall of cs will fix it
3.) we see all threads so there is no need to post more than once. (especially in the flames thread)
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

5 Minutes.. nice, I don't think it as that fast with mine, although I didn't check my email for 3 hours.. but when I did I had the email. Yup NFO is great. :D
selfce
New to forums
New to forums

Post by selfce »

I see that you said this was in the wrong section but I just want to add to this thread. Are you sure that the problem can be resolved by reinstalling CS or CZ? I have had to reinstall before and that didnt change anything. Also I use a Belkin Nostromo Speedpad. Could this affect anything?