Been going for a year.. time to go. :(

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
kolt
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Been going for a year.. time to go. :(

Post by kolt »

We have been using NFO for about a year now and are very pleased with what we pay for. We left our old hosting company about a year ago due to bad service since we were unable to install mods on our Halo CE server. So we looked elsewhere for a service provider. We found NFO Servers and we decided we want an actual machine this time instead of ordering a dedicated game server. I knew what I was dealing with and decided to see how many the machine could take. I was able to get 12 Halo CE Servers going WITH sapp running on all of them.. all for just 50$ a month. Thats a really good price for that MANY servers running. Servers were always full but the machine was always snappy and my ping remained anywhere from 67-100 [normal] in every server.. We we're paying 19.95 per server at our old hosting company. At that price and if we wanted 12 servers, thats 239$ a month..... Crazy. But we are only paying 50$ here at NFO...

Our servers have remained full and will continue too until the scheduled shutdown time. Just times are getting tough and its hard to afford the expense of game servers right now. Out of the handful of hosting company's I have been with, NFO has had the best support, control panel, and options that can't be matched anywhere else.

If things ever change or we decide to start hosting servers again, we WILL come back to NFO.

Thanks for everything. :)

-Kølt