Absolutely Amazing

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
mX // n3m3s|s
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Absolutely Amazing

Post by mX // n3m3s|s »

I don't think I can describe how I feel about NFO better than in the title. Their's was the first server I'd rented, but since I'd been running our server out of UAF (University of Alaska Fairbanks) for the past year I figured that I would be able to set it up in a minute.

It turns out that I broke my installation, and I expected them to flame me as a total n00b, but rather than expose my ignorance and insult me needlessly, they helped me through every step of the way, and I am very satisfied with the results. They installed a new server and gave me my trial period back. :)

I would come back to NFO in a minute, and they have a standing invitation to come have a beer up here in Fairbanks, Alaska. :D

Good, dependable servers, solid hardware, and friendly, incredibly knowledgable staff members make up NFO. Why are you still here reading this? If you want a very fast, good ping server on the West Coast, well my friend...you've come to the right place.

Patrick Dailey
mX // n3m3s|s
BR|NG T3H P4|N

NFO r0x0rZ y0uR b0x0rZ
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

:D
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I think I'll take you up on that beer someday, perhaps PolariS will sooner tho, he lives in Alaska ;)
-Nick