What can I say

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
gore
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

What can I say

Post by gore »

Well, I basically started up my community 2 months ago. With my only server being a deathmatch from gameservers.com (wow what a mistake that was). I decided to further expand by servers and purchase a VPN from NFO. So far the experience has been amazing. Other than the horrible updates steam has been making to CS:GO which NFO is not to blame for but honestly all my servers run fine and I rarely run into any troubles. For anyone wanting to sign up with these guys, you'll be happy to know they reply lightning fast and always try their hardest. I have never seen a half-given effort from them in terms of support or anything else for that matter. Easy control panel, good ping, good uptime. Only thing I was hoping for was a bit more on the DDoS protection. That would help a lot.

Anyone new and wanting to try NFO, they have a 2 day trial that you can use. Which can ultimately be the beginning of something beautiful to come up in the months. :).

Now that my eternal love for NFO is explained, I want to introduce my gaming community.

I won't have much to say but that we're a new community who is always looking for members. I am also making a new forum using xenforo so it's going to look really awesome! (Screw SMF, it's ugly). Anyways, I wish for you all to go on my website ( www.notoriousgamers.org ) signup, and post an introduction of yourself. I have many servers that I worked on a lot and it's a shame to see them all empty when they work perfectly fine! With the help of the members or staff here, I'm sure I can become bigger. As a matter of fact I think the new website will definitely be a plus. Only thing I'm worried about is the DDoS'ing from competitors, (it happened to my first deathmatch server. We dropped from rank 224 to 800 then 1000).

In conclusion, you guys won't be making a mistake. Take it from me. I love each and every single staff member here (no homo) and will be on NFO for months to come.

Sincerely,

gore AKA supreme dictator
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: What can I say

Post by Edge100x »

In terms of DDoS protection, we outshine other GSPs by a long shot :). We block many common attacks out of the box, and the "Firewall" page allows you to block most others very quickly. If you are having trouble analyzing an attack to determine how to block it, please open a support request, and we can take a look.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

NFO's Firewall protection tool is very useful and not many companies offer this let alone free!
gore
A regular
A regular

Post by gore »

I just saw it right now. Sorry for my blindness :P.