1+ Year Review

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
yashirotcm
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

1+ Year Review

Post by yashirotcm »

Omg a year already!

HAIL THE KING!

My journey began on august 2011, came to NFO heavily dissapointed and with not much hope left after trying out 2 different hosting companies (whose names I won't mention cause they are not worth the publicity) and a few dozens of angry players, and thought to myself: If this fails again I'm so done with game servers, oh man was I so wrong!

From the very easy and fast process of purchasing my first VDS month, to the lightning speed customer service for answering my every single question regarding their services, I had the feeling I had come to the right place.

And here I am still after more than a year and several package upgrades (my player base keeps going up and up). Among all the unmatched advantages and features NFO offers against their competitors, I think the one that outshines the rest if the unbelivable jaw-dropping stability and uptime of their machines (Which i'd say is around 99.8%), extremely rare latency issues and so far not a single hardware issue, customer service is king, and when it comes to DDoS and general security issues the one that ends up laughing at those raging kids is me, as DDoS attacks are handled in a matter of minutes, all in all, this is THE game server company.

If you, dear reader are new here and have multiple browser tabs with potential hosting companies open undecided with one to pick, then close them right now, you've found the right one, this is your home ;)

<3 NFO
MrOmega
New to forums
New to forums

Re: 1+ Year Review

Post by MrOmega »

Oh yes, I'm with you on that, I originally found NFO after being upset by other hosts, found NFO and am so satisfied.

NFO has stolen my heart! lol
jimmyjack
New to forums
New to forums

Re: 1+ Year Review

Post by jimmyjack »

My journey began on august 2011, came to NFO heavily dissapointed and with not much hope left after trying out 2 different hosting companies (whose names I won't mention cause they are not worth the publicity) and a few dozens of angry players, and thought to myself: If this fails again I'm so done with game servers, oh man was I so wrong!

From the very easy and fast process of purchasing my first VDS month, to the lightning speed customer service for answering my every single question regarding their services, I had the feeling I had come to the right place.

And here I am still after more than a year and several package upgrades (my player base keeps going up and up). Among all the unmatched advantages and features NFO offers against their competitors, I think the one that outshines the rest if the unbelivable jaw-dropping stability and uptime of their machines (Which i'd say is around 99.8%), extremely rare latency issues and so far not a single hardware issue, customer service is king, and when it comes to DDoS and general security issues the one that ends up laughing at those raging kids is me, as DDoS attacks are handled in a matter of minutes, all in all, this is THE game server company.

If you, dear reader are new here and have multiple browser tabs with potential hosting companies open undecided with one to pick, then close them right now, you've found the right one, this is your home ;)