Amazing customer service!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
da_bears
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Amazing customer service!

Post by da_bears »

I needed a reset for my Minecraft server, I hopped onto irc, within 20 seconds Vanderburg greeted and helped me out, then I made a request in my CP and he got right onto it, the entire ordeal took about a minute and a half, I've never been this pleased with the quickness of customer service. Thank you Vanderburg for doing such an amazing job, I am sure all of the other reps are this way as well! Best customer experience ever!
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Amazing customer service!

Post by Vanderburg »

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but, eh... *toot* *toot*
MrOmega
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Amazing customer service!

Post by MrOmega »

Yes, I vouch for everything you are saying, :D Vanderburg went above and beyond on one of my servers, I had an issue with my server world, which he isn't obligated to help me with since it's not in the server machine itself, but he logged onto my MC server and he was trying to fix the world glitch. The glitch was if I can remember something to do with the world loading, or the way my character was being read by the server.

For some reason my user file in FTP was weird and was deleting my inventory and forgetting where my character was last standing.

So him and I worked on that and I figured out to delete the user file of the specific user if it happens, and when they log back in there fixed.

But I was amazed at how great the support was, if he wanted to, he could of said, "I am sorry, I am here to assist you with the server itself, not the plugins nor the way you set it up".
And I would of been alright and understood, cause any other support from any other company would of done that.

(This what quite awhile ago though)

HUGE VOUCH FOR VANDERBURG AND ALL THE STAFF OVER AT NFOSERVERS.COM!

(I know, I have a huge explanation)

TL;DR
Support is amazing and goes above and beyond to solve an issue.