Great Performance and Excellent Service (Half year review)

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
TheLaughingMan
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Great Performance and Excellent Service (Half year review)

Post by TheLaughingMan »

I have been using NFOServers for roughly 6 or 7 months now. I started off with a small 3 core VDS and the dream of running a successful DayZ server. Thanks to the performance of the machine, my server quickly climbed the ladder as one of the more popular DayZ servers. I decided at the point to expand, so I upgraded to a 4 core and added a second server which also did very well. Throughout the entire endeavor I found their support staff extremely helpful, both on IRC and via tickets. Eventually I decided to add yet another server, but this time I wanted something more powerful than a VDS. So I ordered a dedicated machine and slowly moved all my files over to it. John even stayed up late one night to help move over my old IP from the VDS to the dedicated machine so that I would not loose players due to them not being able to find it.

Overall I am very pleased with my decision to use NFO. Other server providers have offered me discounted prices if I advertise for them, but in the end I'd rather stick with the reliability of NFO (I advertise for NFO in my servers for free anyways :lol: )
maverick03191989
A regular
A regular

Re: Great Performance and Excellent Service (Half year revie

Post by maverick03191989 »

Same here. Can't complain about NFO's service.
High quality and Immediate responses are the ones I been looking for, and that's what I got. I have a 3-core VDS which runs 9 game servers. They all run flawless =).
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Great Performance and Excellent Service (Half year revie

Post by IcEWoLF »

Way to represent with #1 and #2 ranked servers for NFo. :)