Peep this ownage.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
metro
Staff
Staff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Peep this ownage.

Post by metro »

We have rented our server for quite awhile from NFo. I came into the clan after the server had been up for a long time and pretty much keep the server maintained for the clan now. Whenever I break something on the server, I always have someone in the support channel ready and willing to help me fix my problem. Service is always prompt, the people are great, and the uptime for our server is unbelievable.

I have been playing on the new Atlanta server all the way from Oregon and my loss and choke is non existant. My ping is also acceptable for the distance too. This shows the quality that NFo provides and it is second to none. No other server company can offer the same quality of service. I have played on servers hosted by some of these other companies and my connection to them just plain suck. NFo is the best company in the gaming industry for server rentals. With major backbones on both sides of the country, awesome dedicated boxes, and a good support team, you just cannot go wrong or get better from anywhere.

I hope these other server companies keep an eye on NFo. They could learn a hell of a lot from them. Actually, no. I hope they keep suckin it up. GG NFo <3