Best Service

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Sherlock
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Best Service

Post by Sherlock »

Alright this is going to end up being lengthy but its the honest truth.
I've been with Nfoservers for at least 3 years now and they have been nothing but a complete team of generosity and helping all the time. Support ticket after support ticket after support ticket they are always there to take your issue within a matter of minutes. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes EVER. They have always helped me to the best of their ability. They're always rational and reasonable. They offer low prices and give great deals! Nfoservers has been a great inspiration in my life. They had helped me and give me an insite on my future career. Through thick and thin with all the professionalism, budget management, expenses, support, and pressure as an owner of a GSP they still have given me then insite of what I wanted to be. And as of right now I am pursuing my dream to eventually own my own datacenter. Of course this is a LARGE dream, but I'm in college right now on my way to getting my Degree! There are multiple things that NFO has contributed. John, the CEO, is a great addition to NFO, he's always available and he isn't a stickler owner who's in it for the money. He actually cares about his customers and gives them the highest quality, and spares no expense at treating them with respect, support, and assurance. I've been with many other GSP's in the past 10 years, and honestly, I can say that the past three years with NFO have been life changing! Thank you to all of the staff members of NFO! Keep up the great work! You always do!
Cory Goodwin
I code: Pawn, Html, PHP, Sql, Java.
I provide support: Websites, TF2, MCraft, DB's, IIS, DNS, Domain, MailClients, GMod, CS 1.6, CSS, Source SDK, SourceMod, ANY Plugin, Ventrillo, Mumble, Teamspeak, Steam Updates.
If you ever need help ask!