Thanks for being an awesome VPS provider!!!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
DrKabuki
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Thanks for being an awesome VPS provider!!!

Post by DrKabuki »

Prior to joining NFO, I had been searching for WEEKS to find a good company that sold VPS's. This week alone I tried two different companies, both of which were absolutely terrible. In BOTH cases, I had to get a refund because the service was so bad!! (*cough*BudgetVM*cough*) At this point, I was almost ready to give up entirely, but I decided to search just one more time. This time I found NFO, and after reading many positive reviews, I signed up for the basic 1GB VPS/VDS plan.

Let me just say this, I don't think I have worked with a more SOLID business in my entire life! Not only is the VPS crazy fast, but there was no BS during the signup process! Every aspect of the server is clearly explained by the help bubbles, and, to my sheer amazement, I got a free trial too. But wait, here's the kicker. On top of ALL of this awesomeness, their price is lower than any other XEN VPS I have found! I just want to say thank you to all the NFO employees for delivering an excellent product, and that I appreciate how technical and straight-forward all the descriptions are. For as long as you are in business, you have a LOYAL CUSTOMER!! :D 8)

Oh and expect more customers, since I will be referring NFO to everyone I know.