Top 3 Thanks to NFO

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
abM
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Top 3 Thanks to NFO

Post by abM »

After less than a year, our server is in the top 3 of all competitive CS:GO servers in North America (as ranked by gametracker). We've been with NFO every step of the way.

Anyone who has run a server that tells you they never had any problems is lying. Things come up, errors happen. 99% of the time it ends up being my fault, but NFO is never rude about it, even when I immediately and stubbornly assume the problem is server-side. The important thing is that NFO is there for you during these times.

Let me give you an example. On Christmas Eve 2012, Valve (in their infinite wisdom) dropped a patch which totally screwed almost every community server in CS:GO by making sourcemod incompatible. Nobody knew what was going on at first, but when I opened a support ticket with NFO I got a response within a few minutes. ON CHRISTMAS EVE.

I never wait more than a few minutes for NFO to respond to my tickets. They have the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with, to be frank.

The server performance, etc. is fantastic, but what really sets NFO apart is their obvious dedication to service. Don't go with anyone else (for the love of God ESPECIALLY not gameservers); NFO is simply the best there is. Do yourself a favour and start your own Top server today!
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Top 3 Thanks to NFO

Post by soja »

Most of the communities that start with NFO as the base for their game server/voice server needs are all success stories. Look at any game, and I bet NFO hosts more than 1 of the top 10 servers for that game.
Not a NFO employee
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Top 3 Thanks to NFO

Post by TacTicToe »

NFO helps me maintain the #1 Homefront server.

Been there sometime now. 8)